Offline Presentation Guidelines and Submission
Thursday, October 20th 2022
Regarding the offline conference that we are going to hold on October 20th 2022, we would like to inform to all author the requirements and guideline during the parallel session in SENTA 2022. Here the requirements must be followed by the presenter:
- Author must submit the full paper by October 10th, 2022 at 23.59 (GMT +7) through Morressier
- Presenters are required to submit the presentation deck no later than October 16th, 2022 at 23.59 (GMT +7) in the following form on http://senta.its.ac.id/presentation-22/. The Presentation deck must be submitted in Power Point format. Here is the PPT Template designed by committee. It is not mandatory, but please include the SENTA 2022 logo.
- Please rename the presentation deck file with Paper ID_Presenter’s Name_ The first 3 words of the paper’s title.
- (Example: 05_Abdullah Baredwan_Dynamic analysis of floating)
- The presentation must be delivered in English
- Each Author is given 11 minutes in parallel session with following time description:
- 8 minutes for presenting the paper
- 3 minutes for question-and-answer session
- Parallel session will be held in 7 parallel rooms that will be attended up to 15 authors for each room
- Please kindly check your email and our website for the room division for each presenter. We will announce later.
Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you required any assistance